- Results of carryover choices posted. View the Transactions page to see the cuts in your league.
- The 2024 Redistribution Draft is now open. You'll 2 weeks to make your first selections. Deadline is Sunday 3/3/24 at Midnight Eastern
- Visit your team roster to see the link to begin making your picks.
- For more information, see the rules regarding the Redistribution Draft
- There are 2 weeks to do your list for Round 1, but you
should consider building for all 5 rounds - or at least as much
as you can, because if any of your listed picks/alternates are
gone by your turn in the order, we'll pull up picks from Round 2
and beyond to make sure you get 3 selections.
- After March 3, we post the results of only Round 1 only - any drafted players will be removed from the remainder of your lists.
- You'll have one week to redo draft lists (if you choose), then we post the results of only Round 2 (again removing drafted players from your rounds 3-5)
- Then one more week for an optional redo of your draft lists, and we post the results of Rounds 3-5
- The season calendar of deadlines
is not yet updated for 2024, but the
deadlines for the Redistribution Draft are:
- Sunday evening 3/3 Midnight EST - First submission - we post results for Round 1
- Sun night 3/10 Midnight EST - Adjust your lists for Rounds 2-5 - we post results for Round 2
- Sun night 3/17 Midnight EST - Adjust your lists for Rounds 3-5 - we post results for the remaining 3 rounds
- Because of delays to this point, we'll have a compressed time for free agency - squeezing in 2 weeks of transactions in about 10 days...but we'll increase the number of rounds of picks during those weeks.
- Any players on your Prospect Roster have been moved back to your 40-man roster. You can begin to move players to prospect status again after the Redistribution Draft.
- Check the carryover status for all your teams
- I've set the roster cutdown deadline to midnight Eastern on Sunday, Feb. 11 - it could change if I am still working with orphan teams.
- Can you help out with orphan teams as a foster owner? Whether you want to just help with the roster cutdowns, get them through the Redistribution Draft, or run them until we get a new owner, please let me know and how many teams you'd take. Thanks!
Did You Know? If you refer a new owner to BWB, you can save $5 on your team