- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams cut their rosters for 2017 down to 28 players in early January, and then participated in the Redistribution Draft - which gives teams that finished poorly last year an edge in restocking rosters up to 40 players. Now, they're using free agency and trades to get the rosters ready for Opening Day in April.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- New 16-team
leagues are now forming for 2017. But, if you'd
like to attempt to turn around a struggling team,
these orphan teams
are available...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2016 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
- Week -6 Transactions Posted - Week -5 deadline is Sunday night, Feb 26 at midnight EST
- Home of the Brave Phase Two Draft, Part Three Complete - See the
Home of the Brave
- Rosters loaded, finances updated, and available player list reflects the draft results
- The startup draft is now complete! The league enters the normal weekly transaction cycle (transactions will open up after we process the weekly transactions for the rest of BWB that had deadline on Sunday 2/19).
- A League About Nothing Draft - See the
League About Nothing
- The Phase One Draft is complete
- Rosters are loaded, team cash balances updated
- The first submission for the Phase 2 Draft is now open - Deadline is Friday night, Feb 24 at midnight EST
Did You Know? You can list your Instant Messaging IDs in your personal profiles