- Big Red Machine League Draft - Phase Two Draft, Part
- See the league draft index for more information
- Rosters populated and finances updated
- We continue with Phase Two of the draft - your next set of picks are due on Tuesday night, March 3 at midnight Eastern
- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's
a unique form of fantasy baseball as we play 150 individual
head-to-head games in a season simulated from daily MLB
stats - this isn't a Rotisserie game.
- New leagues to start in 2020 are open - sign up now!
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have just cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2020 squads. Now they are going through the Redistribution Draft that gives teams with bad records in 2019 a good advantage in rebuilding.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new
leagues for 2020 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2019 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
- Did you know that we start some new leagues with a live
draft? Instead of using our list format, we draft the
first 20 players for each roster live.
- I'm trying something new this year: Instead of waiting
until a league fills and trying to determine a workable
draft date, I've scheduled dates ahead of time to let you
- Mile High League: Saturday, February 29 - 2 PM EST
- Mods and Rockers League: Sunday, March 1 - 4 PM EST
- Family Night League: Friday, March 6 - 10 PM EST
- If leagues don't fill, they will have to be pushed back to an alternate time or not run at all.
- Check out the full list of new leagues and if you want to join one of these live drafts, you can sign up here if you're new to BWB or add a league to your current list.
- I'm trying something new this year: Instead of waiting until a league fills and trying to determine a workable draft date, I've scheduled dates ahead of time to let you plan ahead:
Did You Know? You can change your email address temporarily in your personal profile