- Week 24 Continues - Games 143-144 posted - See
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played
the fewest games (through 9/18)
- 151 games: Cle, KC, Mia, NYY, Oak, SD, Sea, Tex, Tor, Was
- 152 games: Many teams
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game # to determine how many BWB games can be scored.
- Next update expected Saturday
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest games (through 9/18)
- Update on Close Division Races to Keep an Eye On
- With just 8 games remaining - See
standings for all leagues
- Chancellor Division: Detroit ahead of Cincinnati by 2 games. Cincinnati has a 11-5 edge in the season series with 2 games still to play next.
- Kilmer Division: Paris and Wall Street are tied and Brinkley fell back to 3 behind. Brinkley is the only team to ever win this division (4 years).
- Bale Division: Kersh & Trouty pulled to just 1 games behind Wayne. The teams have split the season series so far 8-8 and finish that off in the next 2 games.
- Water Division: Hornsby's and Foster's still tied. Elsinore from is 2 GB. Foster's is the defending champ. Elsinore at Foster's in the next two games.
- Malt Division: Three-way tie for first between Sierra Nevada, Spaten, and Canadian. Spaten lost 116 games in 2013
- Eric Division: North still trails Mogadishu by 1 game. Mogadishu is defending division champ.
- Campanella Division: Malibu leads San Luis Obispo by 3 games. Malibu's best previous finish was 2nd in 2012.
- Drysdale Division: Oklahoma 3 behind Minneapolis; Minneapolis last won title in 2010.
- Sherman Division: Major's lead on Vicksburg down to 1. Vicksburg leads season series 12-3.
- Lee Division: Cincinnati leads Atlantis by 1. Cincinnati has never finished higher than 3rd. Atlantis leads the season series 11-5 with 2 to play.
- Gehrig Division: Sweet and Go Richmond are tied; Go Richmond is the only team to ever win this division (3 years). Sweet leads the season series 10-6 with 2 more coming up next.
- Clark W. Griswold, Jr. Division: La Vista ahead of Bath County by 2 games; Bath County has won division last 4 seasons; La Vista won the previous 3 seasons.
- Fletch F. Fletch Division: Cannonball leads Dallas by 1 games. They play each other 2 more times and have split 8-8 so far.
- Doby Division: All teams within 2 games; California 1 up by 1; Shaky Heights won the division in 2013.
- Chandler Division: Cleveland leads Budapest by 2 games.
- Close Division Races to Keep an Eye On
- with 8 games left - See
standings for all leagues
- Cobb Division: Rock Ridge and Wet are tied. Rock Ridge leads the season series 9-7 with 2 to play.
- Brooklyn Tip-Tops Division: Big drops trails Del Mar by 1 game. Detroit back 3; Del Mar won it last year.
- Fisk Division: Skeleton leads South City by 3 games; Skeleton lost 103 games in 2013.
- Boggs Division: Werewolves ahead of Alaskan by 2 games. They still have 3 head to head matchups coming up with Alaskan ahead 9-6 in the season series.
- Smith Division: Venice Beach ahead of Mammoth by 1. Mammoth is defending winner...Venice Beach won in 2012.
- Eisenhower Division: Savin Hill leads Generation by 2 games; 3 games left between them - Generation leads the series 8-7
- Bradley Division: North Pole 3 ahead of NYC2ATL; NYC2ATL won the last 2 titles.
- Berners-Lee Division: Mt. Airy in first... Phuket 2 GB, Pascal 2 GB, Mt. Airy is the defending conference champ.
- McGraw Division: Woodside leads both Joker's and Six Pack by 3; Woodside is the only team to ever win this division in the league's previous 4 years.
- Deuces Wild
Did You Know? To email an owner, click on his/her name on the team's roster page