- First step before you can do any trading or pick your carryover players - indicate if you're keeping each of your teams in 2015. You must answer "yes" before you may submit any trades or before anyone can contact you for trades. Deadline is January 3 or we assume the unanswered teams become Orphans.
- More details to come on the off-season activity.
- What happened? Some of you expecting to get started on 2015 team roster work have been asking...I got tied down into behind-the-scenes prep work along with the normal November slowdown - nothing out of ordinary here but I should have communicated better.
- Rosters reopened....Trades available with the next trade deadline as Saturday, Dec 13 at midnight Pacific.
- Carryover choices due Sunday, January 11, 2015
- Look for postings on rule changes over the next 2-3 weeks.
- Getting ready for 2015:
- Not yet ready to open up rosters for off-season trading and cuts, but there are some updates
- Player salaries updated for 2015 - these are FINAL
- Positions updated for 2015 - these are final, except for where you see an "x" in the position - these players are not yet verified (and some may be removed from the game for 2015).
- Salary cap - The 2015 cap is 37328 - very close to
- Teams have been given their 2015 cap cash (the actual distribution is enough to get the team in your league with the smallest cash balance up to the cap level).
- Post season cash awards for playoffs and Players of the Year are still to be awarded.
- These players have been removed from the game and
pulled from any rosters:
- Brady Aiken (draft choice did not sign)
- Josh Beckett (retired)
- Adam Dunn (retired)
- Derek Jeter (retired)
- Kris Johnson (signed in Japan)
- Paul Konerko (retired)
- J.J. Putz (retired)
- Brian Roberts (retired)
- Alfonso Soriano (retired)
- Oscar Taveras (deceased)
- Other players dropped as well - the ones above were on BWB rosters
Did You Know? The maximum cash you can take into the season is 5 million BW Bucks