- Anyone who paid over $100 in total team fees in 2020 got missed in calculating the credit due back to you for the shortened season. That's been fixed and you'll find an updated payment summary.
- New leagues are open for 2021. List draft leagues draft when they fill - deadline dates are estimates and targets for filling. Live drafts have tentative dates and times set aside for them already.
- 2021 team fees are posted
- Check your payment summary
- Because about 2/3 of the 2020 season was wiped out,
there are discounts for 2021
- For teams paid on a per-team basis, roughly 2/3 of your 2020 payment has been credited to your 2021 fees. Typically the discount was spread across your teams - look in the "Other Discount" column with the heading "OD" on the summary page.
- For team owners who purchased a full-price Season Ticket in 2020, you'll have the chance to get a 2021 Season Ticket for $150 - about half off the normal $295 cost.
- Pay by January 24 and get an early payment discount
- If you're adversely affected by the pandemic and recession and will have trouble with your 2021 team fees - please contact me and we can arrange something.
- Winter Deadlines - CHANGES: (pushing things
back one week)
- Sunday, January 17: Winter trade period #2
- Sunday, January 24: Rosters cut down to 28 or fewer players
- Sunday, February 7: Redistribution Draft - picks for Round 1
- Subject to change. All deadlines are at midnight EST.
- Week 29 Transaction Results Posted - Winter Trade Period #1
- Next deadline is for the 2nd trade period - deadline Sunday, January 10 at midnight EST
- Don't forget - your roster cutdowns to 28 players are due January 17
- Team finances updated - this includes playoff awards and awards for Players of the Year
Did You Know? You can change your email address temporarily in your personal profile