- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's
a unique form of fantasy baseball as we play 150 individual
head-to-head games in a season simulated from daily MLB
stats - this isn't a Rotisserie game.
- New leagues to start in 2020 are open - sign up now!
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have just cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2020 squads. Now they are going through the Redistribution Draft that gives teams with bad records in 2019 a good advantage in rebuilding.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new
leagues for 2020 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2019 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
- Big Red Machine League Draft - Phase One Draft is
- See the league draft index for more information
- Rosters populated and finances updated after the results for Phase One.
- We now enter Phase Two of the draft - your first set of picks are due on Saturday night, Feb. 22 at midnight Eastern
Redistribution Draft - Round 1 posted
- You may now modify your draft list for Rounds 2-5
- Next deadline is Monday night, Feb. 17 at midnight Eastern (I'm out of town Feb 14-17, so passing the extra time back to you instead of setting the deadline on Sunday night)
- View all of your teams' Redistribution Draft lists
- Quick view of the players added to all your rosters this week via the draft
- Redistribution Draft lists collected - and I'm working on processing them. In the meantime, see the list of players selected most often
Did You Know? If you refer a new owner to BWB, you can save $5 on your team