- Week minus 1 Transactions Posted - Week Zero deadline is Monday, April 6 11:59 PM EDT - this is an extension from what would have been 7 PM Sunday.
- You'll have a short turnaround time before Week 1 lineups due Sunday, April 12 - so use this coming week to do as much setting as possible.
- Don't forget that if you own multiple teams you can see the transaction results for all your leagues one page, along with other helpful links. See Multiteam Tools
- Scooby Doo League Draft - Phase Two
Draft, Part Two complete
- See the Scooby Doo Draft Index for updates
- Rosters and finances updated
- Phase 2 draft (part 3) now open - picks due Wednesday night 4/1 at 7 PM Eastern
- ORPHAN SALE - Price cut on the remaining orphan teams from $35 to $15 for the 2015 Season
- Included in the orphan teams is one remaining team in the Moneyball League. This is a private league that collects its own fees and in turn offers its own prizes. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you in touch with the league owner who I believe will cut a deal for a reduced fee as well.
- Week zero transactions are due Monday April 6 -
teams in returning leagues will lose any cash balance left
over 5000 at that time (and then all teams get an
extra 2000). Starting this year there are
exceptions to this rule:
- Any orphan teams acquired by an owner for his/her initial season of BWB are not subject to the maximum cash balance
- Any orphan teams acquired where the extra 4000 cash is credited on Week -2 or later does not have to quickly reduce (We're currently in Week -1, so pick up an orphan now and your cash is safe)
- And - in an added ruling change - any teams currently in orphan status will not be subject to a cut
Did You Know? You can choose not to receive broadcast email messages from other owners