- Actually - the rainouts on Tuesday means that we don't have enough games for Atlanta, Miami, the Yankees, and Philadelphia to get us to Game 14. So the next score update is expected late Thursday night.
- A couple of rule changes - one codifying how BWB will run orphan teams at league creation, another one rewards long-term private leagues with reduced rates beginning in 2018.
- Week 2 Statistics and Players of the Week
- Around BWB is a quick look around all 54 leagues to see which teams and owners are having good and bad seasons. Probably doesn't mean much this early in the season, but it's worth checking out as the season goes on.
- Week 2 complete - Games 11-12 posted -
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the
fewest MLB Games through 4/23:
- 17 games - Bal, CWS
- 18 games - Atl, ChC, Cle, Det, KC, Mia, Min, NYY, Phi, Pit, Tor, Was
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game number to determine which BWB game can be scored
- Next score update expected Wednesday night
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest MLB Games through 4/23:
- Week Three Transactions posted - Week 4 deadline is Sunday, April 30 at 1 PM EDT
- From here on out, transaction order is based on standings. Because of the timing of our game weeks compared to transaction weeks, there's a 1-week lag: the Week 1 standings determine the transaction order for Week 3, etc. It also takes a lot more time to do early in the season because there are so many ties to break. Week 3 transaction order is now current.
Did You Know? The maximum cash you can take into the season is 5 million BW Bucks