- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's
a unique form of fantasy baseball as we play 150 individual
head-to-head games in a season simulated from daily MLB
stats - this isn't a Rotisserie game.
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have just cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2019 squads. They are now about to participate in the annual Redistribution Draft, where teams that finished poorly last season get some advantages to try to rebuild for this year and the future.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new leagues for 2019 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2018 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
- Tobacco Road League Draft - Phase Two Draft - Part
- See the league draft index for a linke to the results
- Rosters are posted and team finances updated
- Phase Two draft lists are now open again. The deadline for Phase Two, Part Two is Monday night, Feb 18 at midnight EST
Redistribution Draft - Round 1 posted
- You may now modify your draft list for Rounds 2-5
- Next deadline is Sunday night, Feb. 17 at midnight EST
- View all of your teams' Redistribution Draft lists
- Quick view of the players added to all your rosters this week via the draft
Did You Know? Rate This Site at Skilton's Baseball Links