- I'm out of town this weekend without access to changing the website, assign orphans, or other setup functions. I may be able to answer questions you have via email.
- White Elephant League is full - I've reset the draft list due date to Friday night, January 19, at midnight Eastern time.
- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have just completed the fall trading period and are working to cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2018 squads.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new leagues for 2018 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2017 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
- Results of carryover choices posted. View the Transactions page to see the cuts in your league.
- The 2018 Redistribution Draft is now open. You'll have just about 3 full weeks to make your selections (see the link on your team roster). Deadline is Sunday night 1/28/18 Midnight EST.
- There's nearly 3 weeks to do your list for Round 1, but you
should consider building for all 5 rounds
- Then, after Jan 28, we post the results of only Round 1 only - any drafted players will be removed from the remainder of your lists.
- You'll have 2 weeks to redo draft lists (if you choose), then we post the results of only Round 2 (again removing drafted players from your rounds 3-5)
- Then one more week for an optional redo of your draft lists, and we post the results of Rounds 3-5
- The season calendar of deadlines is coming soon, but the
deadlines for the Redistribution Draft are:
- Sun 1/28 - First submission - we post results for Round 1
- Sun 2/11 - Adjust your lists for Rounds 2-5 - we post results for Round 2
- Sun 2/18 - Adjust your lists for Rounds 3-5 - we post results for the remaining 3 rounds
- The draft order is not yet updated - check back later this week
- With all the cuts - the Trade Rumors list is cleared out in our annual deletion of everything.
Did You Know? Rate This Site at Skilton's Baseball Links