- Website malfunctions update: I think I have a fix in place that seems to be working and I'll add some additional capacity later on Friday. You should be able to work on your teams now.
- Save 10% - Black Friday through Cyber Monday - Season Tickets are $265 instead of $295. Play as many teams as you want in 2018 for less than the normal price of 6 teams. Offer good November 24 - 27.
- You can check your total payment due for 2018. Reminder, if you're paying for single teams you can save $5 per team if you pay by December 17.
- There are some things on the website that seem to be
causing some errors - like trying to switch leagues and
logging on to the site.
- At the moment (8:15 AM EST), the logon process is working again. If you have trouble, try again later. The "remember me" function should work to allow you to connect without logging on if you've been on BWB in the last 30 days.
- Also when you switch leagues, you might get an error screen - if that happens just try again to access the site and it should be OK.
- I'll look for the problem, but I won't be able to fix anything until Monday night.
- Getting ready for 2018:
- First step before you can do any trading or pick your carryover players - indicate if you're keeping each of your teams in 2018. You must answer "yes" before you may submit any trades or before anyone can contact you for trades. Deadline is December 16 or we assume the unanswered teams become Orphans.
- Rosters are open to start making carryover choices and for trades
- Trades are now open - you have until December 3 for the first trade session. The second session will extend through Dec 17.
- You can also begin choosing your carryover players - visit your team roster(s) for a link to do that. Final deadline is January 2, 2018.
- Player salaries updated for 2018 - these are NOT YET FINAL
- Positions updated for 2018 - these are final, except for where you see an "x" in the position or secondary position - these players are not yet verified (and some may be removed from the game for 2017).
- Salary cap - The 2018 cap is 42034
- up from last year's 37795
- Teams have been given their 2018 cap cash (the actual distribution is enough to get the team in your league with the smallest cash balance up to the cap level).
- Post season cash awards for playoffs have also been awarded
- Bonuses for Players of the Year are still to be awarded.
- Bonus teams have been awarded - as orphans appear or new leagues open (later this week), you can begin using those bonus teams.
Did You Know? To email an owner, click on his/her name on the team's roster page