- Check all your teams to see if you have any pending trade offers
- There have been some additional web issues this morning but that might have related to me trying to update the team stats. I'll keep an eye on it.
- Enough people were affected by the website problems on Sunday night that we'll extend this week's transaction/lineup deadline. Most asked for 2-5 hours but that won't change the time that I can process them and by midnight most of today's games are done. So we'll extend until the time of the first game on Tuesday: Tuesday, June 28 1 PM Eastern.
- Note - Trade offers that expire with the original deadline day/time are not changed - they will still expire at 7 PM tonight.
- Week 10 Statistics and Players of the Week - because of some of the current website issues, the YTD hitting stats are incomplete, and perhaps some other views as well.
- All the standings after Game 60 should be in place and updated. I haven't gone back yet to try to get the missing box scores up.
- Sorry for the posting delay - I've been having problems Friday night through Sunday afternoon with publishing the box scores and updated standings after Games 58-60. Some of the box score links you click may not work as the file doesn't exist yet on the website. Some of the league standings and head-to-head records will be missing. I'll work to get this resolved as soon as I can and I have a support ticket in with my web provider.
- Week 10 complete - Games 58-60 posted - See results
Did You Know? You can list your Instant Messaging IDs in your personal profiles