- 2020 Playoffs - Championship Week is Complete!
- Pages for the
Bash are up
- The Association level has been expanded from 2 teams to 4 teams - that will be 2 league champions plus 2 wild cards.
- For this season, teams in the Big Red Machine League, the only league so far in the Koufax Federation, will compete in the Cobb Federation - the Eddie Collins Association
- As the league championships finish up, the field posted will be updated with the new league champs and the updated wild card status.
- Teams that are playing in the Benchwarmer Bash have one last chance to change lineups - at that point the lineups will lock for the full scope of the Benchwarmer Bash. The deadline to change lineups is Sunday night, November 1 at midnight Eastern.
- 2020 Playoffs - Championship Week - Game 3 posted
- Someone discovered an error in using the minors and the taxi squad to fill in lineup holes. Something in converting the process from regular season to playoffs didn't work and it was possible to place the same guy to fill in more than once. I apologize for this - it likely extended into the previous rounds, but at this point I can't go back and fix all of that. Finding it now, I was able to re-score about 6 games from Game 1 & 2 in the current week. The results were the same except Game 1 in the Bottom Feeder Finals of Batman League went the other way. The owners of the affected teams have been notified by email, so if you haven't received a message, there was no change to your games.
- I've found the program error and we can move on with the remainder of the series - Game 4 will be up Friday morning.
- 2020 Playoffs - Championship Week
- Game 2 posted
- There's going to be a delay in Game 3. We've discovered a lineup error and might need to redo a handful of games from Games 1 & 2. Game 3 won't be up until Thursday.
- 2020 Playoffs - Week 3 - League semifinals, Gore
Cup, and Bottom Feeder Open
- Games 5-7 posted
- Reminder - tonight is the deadline to change your lineups for the finals week in the playoffs
Did You Know? You can list your Instant Messaging IDs in your personal profiles