- Week 21 Continues - Games 123-124 posted - See
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played
the fewest games (through 8/25):
- 129 games: Bal, Cle, Det, NYY
- 130 games: ChC, Col, CWS, KC, LAA, Mia, Min, Oak, SD, Sea, SF, StL, Tex, Was
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game # to determine how many BWB games can be scored.
- Next update expected Thursday night
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest games (through 8/25):
Roster expansion for "callups" occurs in Week
23-25 to allow your taxi squad and minor league players to
contribute to game action.
- It doesn't count yet - we're setting lineups now for Week 22, but I've turned on the option to let you set the order of your minor league guys a little early.
- See some additional explanation of how this rule really works - it's not exactly like an extension of your bench.
- Two Division Champions out of the August 24 games: (See standings for all leagues)
- 2015 Package Sales - Now through Labor Day! - Beat the 2015 price increase
- If you still have Brady Aiken on your roster, he's going to be removed from the player list after the season as an unsigned draft pick...might as well drop him.
- Week 20 Statistics and Players of the Week
- Another Division Champion before we even start the final
- Shadowball - Pittsburgh Crawfords Division: Jersey City Dirty Bombs (owner Tom Twomey) - 6th division title; Won the conference crown in 2013
- Around BWB This recap of the best and worst among the 41 leagues in operation this summer updated to show best/worst power index ratings for the season, plus most improved teams and teams that have dropped off the most this year.
Did You Know? You can specify a second email address in your personal profile